Fun Friday: Music Trivia Quiz
I tried coming up with a unifying theme for this quiz, but I am recovering from a broken foot and just started a new job (more on that later -- it's awesome and I love it), so I am slacker girl this week.
1) What do the following albums have in common?
Fountains of Wayne, Welcome Interstate Managers [UPDATE: this is wrong -- see the comments]
Guided By Voices, Do The Collapse
Bad Brains, God of Love
2) What was legendary British DJ John Peel's favorite song?
3) When The Modern Lovers broke up and Jonathan Richman went solo, which notable New Wave bands did some of its members go on to join, and who were the members?
4) What do the following artists have in common?
5) Who are (according to some reports) the real-life Terry and Julie in the great Kinks song Waterloo Sunset?
First person to post all correct answers -- without using Wikipedia or other reference materials -- to the comments (be patient -- I'll have to approve each comment before they show up!) wins...um, something cool. Brainstorm a reasonably priced prize in the comments!